Take a virtual tour of Mill Farm, both inside and out. Hold down the right mouse button and drag to move. Double click inside the tour window for a full screen view. Many thanks to our friends at 360spaces.co.uk
We are conveniently situated in the heart of Ulster within easy reach of some of the province’s most sought after tourist attractions. Many of these have reached a much wider worldwide audience through the acclaimed television series, Games of Thrones.
Take some time to relax and experience:
- The world famous Giant’s Causeway World Heritage site.
- The Titanic Centre Museum – the birthplace of the doomed ocean liner RMS Titanic.
- Hillsborough Village – where you can walk at the local park, visit the local Fort which dates from 1650, or tour the house and gardens at Hillsborough Castle, Northern Ireland’s Royal Residence.
- Castle Ward Estate – one of the main filming locations for Game of Thrones. See if you can recognise Winterfell Castle, the Whispering Wood, and Rob Stark’s Camp.
- Play a round of golf at the world renowned Royal County Down Golf Club.
- Go hiking in the The Mountains of Mourne.
- A visit to the The Ring of Gullion, a nearby Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, where you can learn about it’s unique geography, history and mythological significance.
- The nearby Lisburn City – where you can learn more about the history of the linen industry in the area, or just spend a few hours shopping.
- Take a daytrip an hour and a half down the road to Dublin City, the capital of the Republic of Ireland, where the range of thing on offer to see and do are too numerous to list.
Come and explore what we have to offer in our 360 virtual tour above. We love feedback so please do tell us when you drop in if you’ve viewed our tour.